incorporating a unique blend of highly effective techniques such as acupressure & facial reflexology it is also known as facial rejuvenation or Natural facelift. This is becoming increasingly popular with my clients it sends them into a deep relaxation, after waking they feel renewed & rejuvenated.
Natural Face Lift massage can help to:
Many people suffer facial tension which builds up in the facial muscles, causing puffiness, lines and wrinkles. This specifically designed treatment uses a combination of techniques to improve the complexion, remove toxins from the face, prevent & reduce facial wrinkles and age spots whilst helping to improve overall health. Unlike facial surgery, this facial massage has no side effects and is very effective.
Natural Lift Facial Massage can help to:
- Improve circulation
- Reduce & release muscle tension in the face & jaw
- Reduce expression lines and wrinkles
- Relieve stress symptoms such as insomnia, headaches and eye strain
- Tone and help to tighten the skin and underlying muscle, helping to prevent sagging skin and fine lines
- Stimulate rejuvenation and cellular activity
- Aid lymphatic circulation, increasing the elimination of toxins and the supply of nutrients to the cells
- Aid the removal of dead skin cells
- Maintain a fresh, youthful appearance
- Promote blood circulation
- Enhance mental and physical relaxation
- Repair and balance the condition of skin, minimising the ageing process
Recommended Frequency of treatments
For an optimum facelift I advise weekly treatments for a minimum of 4 weeks, this can be reviewed after the 4th week.